Creating win-win scenarios with the often divergent interests of the environment
and development requires the skills of scientists, designers, and diplomats.
Seminole Bay has established cordial working relationships with environmental
agencies at all levels of government and through these relationships
we have accomplished tasks that others have deemed impossible.
Specific landmark events include:
Agency Representation, Coordination,
Negotiation, and Securing of Permits For:
- Vegetation analysis, assessment, and application for clearing
- Wetland delineation, preservation, and mitigation programs
- Environmental monitoring and maintenance programs
- Docks, dredging, and seawalls
- Mangrove alteration
- Coastal construction and planting